Vice Panel Rewards Program Official Rules
Last updated: April 21, 2017
Lightspeed, LLC (“Lightspeed”) allows you to get rewarded for your time, your data, your opinions and a number of other opportunities brought by Lightspeed to you. All these activities are entirely brought to you at Lightspeed’s discretion and can be changed without notice or delay. These Vice Panel Rewards Program Official Rules (the “Rules") regulate the Vice Panel Rewards Program (“Rewards Program”).Lightspeed reserves the right to modify the Rules, so it is important that you check them periodically. Continued participation in the Vice Panel activities and surveys brought to you by Lightspeed is considered acceptance of the Rules, and any modified terms included therein.
- ACCUMULATION OF VICE PANEL POINTS
- 1.1 Once you have joined the Vice Panel, Vice Points (“Points”) will be awarded to you when you undertake various activities through the Vice Panel.
- 1.2 The activities that will allow you to earn Points may change from time to time, at Lightspeed's discretion. These activities will be clearly set out on the Vice Panel portal, in an email sent to you by Lightspeed or within these Rules.
- 1.3 At the time this Rewards Program is launched, you can earn Points by completing most surveys. Where a survey does not carry Points as incentives, this will be clearly stated at the beginning of the survey or in the survey notification that you will receive from Lightspeed.
- 1.4 Lightspeed reserves the right to suspend, terminate, revalue or modify without notice to you, all or part of the Rewards Program value structure and offers. Lightspeed reserves the right to adjudicate all Points discrepancies at its sole discretion, and you agree to abide by the decision of any adjudication. In the event the Rewards Program is terminated, you will be notified and given one (1) month to redeem your Points in respect of clause 3.1.
- 1.5 Points will be credited to your account no later than 30 days following survey completion and will be available for redemption as soon as they are credited to your account. Lightspeed takes reasonable care to ensure that Points are accurately deposited in your account. However you are responsible for ensuring that your Points are correctly deposited and you should notify Lightspeed within 2 months of completion of a survey if Points have not been correctly credited to your account. Lightspeed shall not be liable for any losses suffered due to any errors in the credit of Points.
- POINTS VALUES
- 2.1 You may receive a certain number of Points per activity depending on a number of factors, including for instance the complexity of the activity or the time it takes. The number of Points available for any activity will be communicated to you before you start the activity and will be set at Lightspeed’s discretion.
- 2.1 You can view your total number of Points by visiting the Members' Page of the Vice Panel portal.
- 2.3 Points are personal to you and are not transferable without Lightspeed's written permission. They are not considered to be property, and as such, you cannot sell, transfer or assign your Points to any other person without Lightspeed's written permission. Points are non-negotiable.
- REDEMPTION OF POINTS
- 3.1 You can redeem your Points at all times in the Vice Panel Rewards Catalogue (“Catalogue”) as long as you have enough Points balance to match the number of Points required in the Catalogue to redeem the reward you have chosen. Your account must be in good standing.
- 3.2 All Points must be redeemed through the Catalogue accessible from the Vice Panel portal. Other Points redemption methods may be added or substituted in the future at Lightspeed's sole discretion.
- 3.3 The value of one (1) Point varies depending on the reward you choose. Lightspeed reserves the right to change this value without notice.
- 3.4 Lightspeed reserves the right to change the rewards available in the Catalogue at its discretion and without notice.
- 3.5 The value of your selected reward may not exceed the number of Points in your account. However, you may select a reward of lesser value. Any unused Points will remain in your account for future use and once you redeem Points, the appropriate number of Points will be deducted from your account.
- 3.6 Rewards received as a result of redemption of Points cannot be exchanged, returned or redeemed for cash value.
- 3.7 The rewards pictured on the Vice Panel portal or in the Catalogue may not necessarily reflect the exact colours or models of actual rewards, due to printing variations and manufacturers' updates.
- 3.8 Lightspeed reserves the right to substitute any reward for a reward of equivalent or higher value if a reward is not available or to return the Points used for this order.
- ADMINISTRATION OF REWARDS
- 4.2Lightspeed does not accept any liability for any losses suffered by you due to any error or omission by the third party in the administration or delivery of rewards.